Welcome to the Pulse Performance Electric Scooter Giveaway!
This give away is hosted by
Giveaway will run Oct 22nd-Nov 4th
The Grand Prize is a Pulse Performance Electric Scooter in the color Pink!
ARV $99.97 (w/shipping $125)
The Lightning Electric Scooter is a 100-watt, chain-driven scooter with speeds up to 10 mph. The 24-volt battery system gives this electric scooter approximately 40 minutes of ride time. The twist throttle on the handlebars offers control and convenience and the single-piece in-mold Composite Deck Traction (CDT) surfacing gives plenty of foot space for a controlled ride.
Pulse Performance Products Lightning Electric Scooter:
· Single-piece in-mold CDT (Composite Deck Texture) surfacing for ultimate control
· Moto-inspired twist throttle action
· 24-volt battery system for a ride time of up to 40 minutes
· 100-watt chain-driven motor pushes this scooter up to 10 mph
· Zero maintenance 160mm x 30mm cast polyurethane wheels
· ABEC-5 bearings keeps the ride smooth
· Heavy-duty steel constructed stem, rise bars and internal frame
· Requires two 24V batteries (included)
· Weight limit: 120 lbs
Awesome my 11 year old would love this under the Christmas tree or even for her Birthday before Christmas. Would be awesome if one of my readers won this. MarksvilleandMe wish everyone who enters Good Luck!
Disclaimer: This giveaway is hosted by StellarManicMommy2 and winner will receive gift shipped from StellarManicMommy2. Pulse Performance is not sponsoring this giveaway, and as such each blogger representing and advertising this giveaway is not responsible for shipping the item to the winner. Open to US ONLY, participants must be 18+ years, void where prohibited, and all entries will be verified. If your entry is not complete a new winner will be chosen. Winner will have 48 hours to respond, if they do not a new winner will be chosen. All giveaway tool will meet all requirements and follow all rules as stated by social media platforms state. This giveaway is in no way endorsed by any social media platform use to advertise.