One of the things I like best about being a blogger is being able to review items and then come back here and tell my readers about the products. The MUV armband that I have right now fits my daughter iPod 5 touch perfectly without it's case. My daughter does not like having to take her iPod out of it's case so that is the only downfall we saw, but she does like being able to run on the tred mill without having to worry about her iPod.
Of course this will come in handy in the warmer months as well as she runs the trails with her sisters too. Finally they all have their own except for Dorothy. I haven't seen any made for little kids yet.
You can purchase the Muv IPhone 5 Armband - Pro Athlete Quality on Amazon.
- The MuvUSA iPhone 5 armband is designed to perform and last.
- The premium red stitching puts this armband in the best class of quality, durability and style.
- The superior velcro will remain intact and will ensure that the band does not slip off your arm, even in the most intense workouts.
- All of the openings are also reinforced and hence tear-resistant.
- The ultra soft neoprene ensures full comfort and no damage to your skin.
- It protects your iPhone from damage and is usable in any condition because it is waterproof and sweat resistant
- The touch screen protector is slim and highly sensitive, so you can use your touch screen with no hassle.
- The high-visibility reflector allows you to run or exercise outdoors at any time during the day or night.
- The key holder and the 4 openings at the back provide great convenience.
You can find out more about MUV on:
Disclosure: MarksvilleandMe received one or more of the products mentioned above as part of a promotion using Tomoson.com. Regardless, MarksvilleandMe only recommends products or services we use personally and believe will be good for our readers. Some of the links in the article may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive compensation. If you would like MarksvilleandMe to review a product or service please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.