Honestly I have to admit that cleaning the grill is not as much fun as eating food from the grill. The Alpha Grillers 18 inch brush is much better then other brushes I have seen on the market. One it is long so I don't have to worry about burning myself while cleaning the hot grill. My father said it was always best to clean the grill while it was hot and after use that way you are ready to grill when ever the mood strikes you.
Ever since our first grill we have had no problem grilling in any kind of weather at any time. My husband years ago would work the night shift then come home and grill in the wee hours of the morning. We don't currently have a outside grill but we do have a inside grill so we can keep the Bar- B-Que alive and well all year round.
I know when we take the plunge in buying another outside grill, it will be in good hands with Alpha Grillers products.
You can purchase the Alpha Grillers Stainless Steel BBQ Grill Brush on Amazon.
What Alpha Grillers has to say about their product.
- 18 inches long
- Stainless steel bristles
- Heavy duty
- Safe for all grill types
- Bonus ebook included
The Secret to Cleaning Your Grill Quickly, Easily and Cheaply!
Looking for a New Grill Brush But Want to Avoid These Common Problems?
- Flimsy shaft bends under pressure..
- Bristles quickly flatten down and gum up with grease..
- Leaves scratch mark on your delicate porcelain coated grates..
- Burn hands when cleaning because the handle's too short..
- Can't clean between the rods and along the sides..
All these issues can be avoided!
Introducing the Alpha Grillers BBQ Grill Brush
The Best Grill Brush on The Market:
- Strong plastic reinforced twisted wire shaft that will not bend under pressure
- Stiff stainless steel bristles than won't flatten - much stiffer than brass
- Safe for use with porcelain coated grills grates. Won't scratch your Weber grill
- Long handle (18"): perfect length to keep your hand away from the heat without losing pressure and control
- Innovative spiral bristle design allows you to easily clean edges, corners and deep between the grates
So what's so good about the spiral design?
The bristles in most brushes point in the same direction. This means they can only be held horizontally.
With the Alpha Grillers brush, bristles point in all directions so you can hold it at any angle and easily clean
all parts of the grate.
You can find out more about Alpha Grillers on:
Disclosure: MarksvilleandMe received one or more of the products mentioned above as part of a promotion using Tomoson.com. Regardless, MarksvilleandMe only recommends products or services we use personally and believe will be good for our readers. Some of the links in the article may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive compensation. If you would like MarksvilleandMe to review a product or service please contact us at email@example.com.