With having children we have had many bicycles, although as of yet we haven't had one stolen we do take precautions when riding away from home.
We keep a bike lock on their bikes so that when they go riding in town they can safely store their bikes while swimming, hiking, playing at the playground, or even just running to the store to get something.
This bike lock is easy to use even for my children and hooks up to the bike and stores on the bike in a way that does not hinder riding.
This bike lock can be found on Amazon.
- Lightweight design
Easy to set combination lock
Bike lock holder included for easy storage while riding
Coated cable prevents scratching
Strong highly rated cable for excellent security
- Many U locks and heavy duty locks are in fact heavy, clunky, and can scratch your bike
- Only about 5% of stolen bikes are returned to their owners
- Most buyers of bike locks don't use them because they have forgotten the combination or they have lost the key
Available in the most popular 6ft length
- Lightweight in design and out of the way when you are riding
- With proper locking technique this lock will greatly reduce the chances of your bike being stolen
- Easy to set combination and no key needed. Instructions on how to set your lock included.
- Join the millions of bike owners who purchase locks to protect their bike from theft.
You can find out more about Amazing Creations on:
Disclosure: MarksvilleandMe received one or more of the products mentioned above as part of a promotion with Tomoson and Amazing Creations. Regardless, MarksvilleandMe only recommends products or services we use personally and believe will be good for our readers. Some of the links in the article may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive compensation. If you would like MarksvilleandMe to review a product or service please contact us at email@example.com.