Propresser Garlic Press by Orblue
- ENJOY AN UNPRECEDENTED 200% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - I am so confident you're going to love your Propresser Garlic Press I'm offering it with a ridiculous double guarantee. If you have ANY problems with your Propresser Garlic Press FOR THE LIFETIME OF THE PRODUCT simply let me know and I will refund every penny of your purchase AND send you a brand new unit free of charge.
2. QUALITY YOU CAN COUNT ON - Unlike many of the garlic pressers on the market that are made from cheap zinc alloy, your Propresser Garlic Press is fashioned from 100% stainless steel. It won't rust, won't weaken at the joint, and won't break. We've meticulously designed the Propresser Garlic Press to serve you for years and decades to come.
3. DESIGNED WITH EASE OF USE IN MIND - Hold the Propresser Garlic Press in your hand. Note the thickness of the handles and how comfortably your fingers wrap around them. With a clove of garlic nestled in the basket the handles are the ideal distance apart to maximize leverage. Gently squeeze the handles together. You'll be delighted at how easily, how effortlessly your Propresser Garlic Press produces perfectly minced garlic.
4. CLEANUP IS A BREEZE - Now you can enjoy the flavor and health benefits of garlic instantly without the hassle of messy cleanup. Simply flip up the Propresser Garlic Press's basket, rinse it under your faucet, and you're done!
5. A BEAUTIFUL ADDITION TO YOUR KITCHEN - When you first remove the Propresser Garlic Press from its box marvel at the way light dances over the stainless steel handles and glides over the curves of its ergonomic design. This is no mere utensil - this is a handsome complement to your kitchen's décor.
|This is how my Propresser arrived out of my Amazon box.|
|As you can see it is wrapped inside the box.|
|Here is is out of the box.|
Finally in my hand it is sturdy and has some heft to it but not so heavy that you have to man handle it. It is beautiful and I can tell already I have never used anything quite like this garlic press before. So glad we decided to cook shrimp scampi on the night this came in. Perfect timing if you ask me.
|One of the first things I noticed was that it has a swinging basket which already says to me I will have a really easy time cleaning it out. Our family does not have a dishwasher so it has to be easy to clean and ready to go at a moments notice.|
The swinging basket is really exciting, and everything moves smoothly and effortlessly. Great for someone like me who has Fibromyalgia. I like things that make my job easier.
I had ordered this the other day so I made sure to have fresh garlic in the house. With my Fibromyalgia our family has been using jarred minced garlic. There isn't anything wrong with jarred we have been using it for years but nothing is as good as fresh garlic. Look at the size of my garlic. The two on the table are half of the size as the one in the basket. I wanted to use a large piece first to see if the Propresser could handle it.
I did start it with two hands because I wasn't sure how it would work out but it was way easier then I expected and no fighting with it at all. It crushed that garlic with no problem.
Now for the unpeeled garlic, which is the big selling point for this garlic press.
As you can see I used the biggest piece I could find. On the plate you can see what came out with the peeled garlic. Now for the real test.
I was totally amazed look at all of the garlic! It was just as easy to use as when I had done the peeled garlic, so guess what? No more garlic hands here, and I don't think we will be buying jarred garlic anymore.
Here is the peel that was left in the basket. I am sold. I have used many garlic presses in my day and the reason I have never bought one before is that I have hear nothing but complaints from friends and family that no press works like it should and it is easier to just cut your garlic then to mess with a peeler. So I never bought one, until I got this review.
The cleaning was even super easy. Just a rinse and everything was gone. No scrubbing or trying to stick toothpicks or needles through the holes to get the garlic pieces out. A second thumbs up came from my husband on a well made product.
I personally have never used a garlic press that can do what this press does with ease. Check out the Propresser Garlic Press Review on YouTube below and see it in action.
If you would like to order your own, check out Propresser Garlic Press.(http://www.amazon.com/70-OFF-TODAY-Propresser-Stainless/dp/B00HHLNRVE)
You can find out more about the Propresser Garlic Press, Orblue, and Loving My Kitchen on: