The 3-in-1 Cree LED Flashlight with Magnetized Base is a great item to have in your home and car. Great when you need light, say in a storm, or when you are out on the road. Having children ourselves there are times when the lights go out and the little ones need a little more reassurance everything is OK. Building a Fort and letting them play with flashlights is a great way to get through the storm.
As a parent breaking down along side the road, with a vehicle that won't start is a sure sign you will need some light until rescue comes along. With the 3-in-1 Cree LED Flashlight with Magnetized Base I feel that much safer being a female driver that I will never be left without a light to shine.
What Accessorize your life has to say about their product.
AYL LED CREE XP-E Car Flashlight; When Safety, Versatility and Security Matter!
Does the idea of carrying a bulky flashlight turn you off?
Or are you concerned about the cost of replacing flashlight batteries on a regular basis?
The truth is that, working with flashlights that produce unsatisfactory light can be frustrating to many people. Others find the usual flashlights quiet rigid hence can't be used in varied situations.
That is not the situation with the revolutionary CREE XP-E LED Car Flashlight!
The CREE XP-E LED Flashlight stands out as a 3-in-1 convenient lighting source; with a design that allows versatility for use in different scenarios.
Why choose the AYL LED Car Flashlight?
- It features a rugged and high quality military-grade design for durability and versatility. It can be used in a variety of applications which include cars, bikes, home, etc.
- The flashlight comes with an anodized aluminium body which is resistant to various elements of weather
- It is powered by 3 AAA batteries (not included)
- It is quite versatile and comes with a total of 29 LEDS (18 white LEDs and 11 red LED)
- It comes in a user-friendly design. It features a magnetic base that can be stuck on any metallic surface
- It comes with 3 light options; Cree, White, and flashing Red LED for improved visibility
- The bulbs can last for more than 100,000 hours
- Easy operation: 1st click turns the CREE LED, 2nd click lights-up the 18 white LED, while 3rd click turns on RED LED
Disclosure: MarksvilleandMe received one or more of the products mentioned above as part of a promotion using Tomoson.com. Regardless, MarksvilleandMe only recommends products or services we use personally and believe will be good for our readers. Some of the links in the article may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive compensation. If you would like MarksvilleandMe to review a product or service please contact us at email@example.com.