Pulse Oximeter's are a neat little thing to have on hand. SM-150 Finger Pulse Oximeter is home user friendly, comes with a strap that you can hang around your neck so you don't loose your Pulse Oximeter, It is super easy to use, you can even change how the numbers are read side to side or up and down. This is fast and can be changed between users pretty quickly. This also has a nice pouch to store it in when not in use.
This really is a great item to have on hand if you have family member with health problems. We have been slowly putting a medical kit together for our home to include in our emergency first aid kit. You never know when you will need something and we would like to be prepared as much as possible.
You can purchase the SM-150 Finger Pulse Oximeter on Amazon.
What Gurin has to say about their product.
SM-150 Finger Pulse Oximeter :
1. FDA Approved. Measures quickly and accurately pulse rate and SpO2 blood oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin levels.
2. Bright LED display shows real time Pulse Rate, Pulse Rate Bar and SpO2 level.
3. Long battery life of thousands of readings plus automatic power off.
4. Light and compact. Accommodates wide range of finger sizes. Not a medical device.
5. You Get: Fingertip Pulse Oximeter, Neck/Wrist Cord, Case, User Manual, 2-AAA Batteries, plus our no-hassle 1 year warranty and friendly customer service.
You can find out more about Gurin on:
Disclosure: MarksvilleandMe received one or more of the products mentioned above as part of a promotion using Tomoson.com. Regardless, MarksvilleandMe only recommends products or services we use personally and believe will be good for our readers. Some of the links in the article may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive compensation. If you would like MarksvilleandMe to review a product or service please contact us at email@example.com.