I like that this is Organic so it should be safer to use in the long run, better then laying in a tanning bed, or in the sun. I happen to be one of those people who bun in under 15 minutes in the sun with sunscreen so anything to protect my skin goes a long way.
You can read my review about the Thermalabs Tanning Towelettes here.
You can purchase Thermalabs Natural Organic Self Tanner here or on Amazon.
What Thermalabs has to say about their product.
• Thermlabs Organic Self Tanner Is America's Golden Standard!
• Our Certified Organic Ingredients: Avocado oil, Olive oil, Shea butter, Cocoa seed butter and Aloe leaf juice! We have the most expensive and exclusive formula to date compared to ALL other self tanners in the market. Don't take our word for it - examine our competition carefully!
• Even and natural-looking tan without the dangerous sun damaging rays
• Moisturizing natural and organic superior lotion builds natural tan with no streaks!
• Our certified natural and organic tanner creates the perfect and smoothest sun-free tan.
We at Thermalabs, care only about tanning. That's all we do, day and night. Oh, especially nights!
We put all the time, effort and money into creating formulas that will provide the most natural-looking tan which fits your skin tone and color, and we make sure it'll work during the night! No sun, no dangerous rays, not even leaving the house!
Don't like the results? Ship it back and get 100% refund! As long as you follow the simple instructions you'll see the results over night!Enjoy the results because it is you. We care about your beauty AND health: Our formula contains certified natural and organic ingredients.
Join thousands of Thermagirls worldwide that are enjoying our tan on them all year long!
Click the ORDER NOW button and check your email in a couple of days for our special Thermalabs Self Tanning Guide.
You can find out more about Thermalabs on:
Disclosure: MarksvilleandMe received one or more of the products mentioned above as part of a promotion using Tomoson.com. Regardless, MarksvilleandMe only recommends products or services we use personally and believe will be good for our readers. Some of the links in the article may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive compensation. If you would like MarksvilleandMe to review a product or service please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.