As a family we have been trying to live, eat, and be more healthy in everything we do. Essential Oils are becoming more of a part of our lives as we learn more about them. We put drops of Peppermint Essential Oils on the backs of our Dogs and Cats necks to ward off fleas, we use it for a pick me up during the day in candles, and for headaches we put a drop or two in the middle of our head and the headache goes away.
Much better then using chemicals and other things that might harm our bodies. Essential Oils are the way to go.
You can purchase Pure Peppermint Essential Oil on Amazon.
What go Pure Naturals has to say about their product.
goPURE Naturals is an all new, All Natural Skin Care Brand launching this month after years of research and development.
- Each bottle contains 100% Pure, Therapeutic Grade A cold-pressed peppermint essential oil. Ideal for treating a wide range of ailments and disorders, this peppermint oil is the purest oil available.
- Peppermint oil is one of the world’s most commonly used essential oils, with a history that dates back as far as 3,000 years. It offers a pleasant, uplifting scent that has been used to treat a variety of physical and mental ailments, from bad breath to depression. Modern research proves that it stimulates several regions of the brain, giving it the power to have a profound impact on the entire body.
- With a high concentration of essential minerals like magnesium, potassium and calcium, it is a highly effective treatment for digestive disorders. Administering peppermint oil is easy; simply place a couple drops in a glass of water, and then drink.
- Peppermint oil has been proven to have a positive effect on the respiratory system. Whether it is used as a chest rub or is inhaled through a vaporizer, it quickly clears the respiratory tract and provides fast relief from bronchitis, sinusitis and cold-related symptoms.
- Pure peppermint oil can be used topically to relieve muscle pain, headaches or to simply give skin a vibrant, healthy glow. Its healing properties have been recognized for centuries, and it has been a staple in many medicine cabinets for generations.
With a pleasant scent and an abundance of applications, pure peppermint oil is one of the most widely used oils in the world. This versatile oil is useful in treating a wide range of issues pertaining to the body, health and mind.
The benefits of pure peppermint oil have been recognized since ancient times, and it has been used for thousands of years to treat a vast array or physical and mental health issues. The modern research of today has continued to prove what many societies have known for generations, showing that peppermint is one of nature’s most valuable and versatile herbal remedies.
Yielded from the fresh aerial parts of the peppermint plant, pure peppermint oil offers a high concentration of menthol and menthone. It also contains a vast number of health-promoting minerals and nutrients, including magnesium, folate, copper, potassium, calcium, copper and Vitamins A and C. Because of its pleasant smell and benefits, peppermint oil is commonly used in commercial soaps, shampoos and toothpastes.
When used topically, pure peppermint oil provides a cooling sensation, giving immediate soothing relief for sore muscles and joints. Additionally, its cooling properties make it effective is bringing down high fevers. Headache sufferers can experience relief by applying diluted peppermint oil directly to the forehead.
Peppermint oil has been used for hundreds of years to help overcome the symptoms of mild to moderate depression and anxiety. Its refreshing, uplifting scent has been shown by modern research to stimulate multiple regions of the brain, yielding a profound and direct impact on the body, emotions and psyche.
Pure peppermint oil is commonly used to provide relief for internal problems. It has been shown to cure indigestion and promote hunger, and it is one of the simplest, most effective treatments for an upset stomach. Research has proven that it is an effective treatment for getting rid of excessive stomach gas, eliminating bloating and discomfort. Those who suffer from irritable bowel syndrome can also find relief by taking pure peppermint oil daily. This oil can be used to naturally treat urinary tract infections, or to prevent a number of diseases by energizing the immune system. It promotes overall health by encouraging healthy blood flow, allowing the body to carry its nutrients to every cell. To treat digestive or other internal issues, simply stir a couple drops of the pure peppermint oil into a glass of water and drink.
Pure peppermint oil also benefits the respiratory system. It can clear the respiratory tract, providing relief from coughs, cold symptoms, asthma, sinusitis and bronchitis. To use for respiratory issues, use pure peppermint oil as a cold chest rub, or inhale it through a vaporizer.
Used topically, pure peppermint oil offers several benefits to the skin. It provides nourishment to the skin cells, encouraging cell regeneration to give you a healthy glow. Pure peppermint oil can also be massaged into the scalp to provide relief from the symptoms of dandruff.
With such a wide range of applications, it’s no wonder pure peppermint oil has been recognized has one of the world’s most widely used essential oils. From promoting skin health and a strong immune system, to providing relief from muscle aches and cold symptoms, pure peppermint oil is an essential staple in any medicine cabinet
You can find out more about go Pure Naturals on:
You can find out more about Cleopatra's Choice
Disclosure: MarksvilleandMe received one or more of the products mentioned above as part of a promotion using Tomoson.com. Regardless, MarksvilleandMe only recommends products or services we use personally and believe will be good for our readers. Some of the links in the article may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive compensation. If you would like MarksvilleandMe to review a product or service please contact us at email@example.com.