The Wisdom and Peace of the Teachings of the Tao Te Ching
Most people are always trying to better themselves or even to find their true selves. This book and many other in the same category can help you do that. For me I just like to read and gain a closer walk with God.
This book really is the same chapter after chapter just said in a different way. Some people need to hear things over and over again in order to learn. Something will click and they will say I got, I understand now, etc.
Although this book never really refers to God or the like I find myself referring it to God because for me he is a big thing in my life. If you are interested in healing, moving forward, while learning this book may be for you.
You can purchase The Wisdom and Peace of the Teachings of the Tao Te Ching on Amazon
About Tao TeChing
The Tao Te Ching has been interpreted many times and by many authors. This translation is not a strict line-by-line translation, but is instead an attempt to express the SPIRIT of the Tao Te Ching- to present what Lao Tzu (the original author) was teaching in modern and simple language. As such, this translation becomes immediately applicable and relevant to people today. The Tao Te Ching is an ancient Chinese book of wisdom whose teachings can truly change your life, and how you see it.
In this translation, written by a long time Tao Te Ching enthusiast, is a modern, simplified interpretation that will show you, in plain language:
- What is really in charge of everything (and it’s not you).
- How the Tides of Life work and how to let them work for you.
- How to merge with Life instead of fighting fruitlessly against It.
- How to avoid suffering (it has to do with preferences and divisions).
- How to find your true home, carry it with you at all times, and stay safe within it.
- How to stay safe, no matter how hard the winds of Life **** around you.
- How to handle almost every situation Life throws at you.
- What real strength is and which kind endures.
You can find out more about Matthew Barnes on:
Disclosure: MarksvilleandMe received one or more of the products mentioned above as part of a promotion using Tomoson.com. Regardless, MarksvilleandMe only recommends products or services we use personally and believe will be good for our readers. Some of the links in the article may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive compensation. If you would like MarksvilleandMe to review a product or service please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.