One of the hardest parts about having pets is keeping up with their toenails. The kitties are easy to do, while our Saint Bernard we literally have to coax onto our king size bed and wrap her up to do her nails. She used to love having us do her nails, but she got hit a few years back and even though she didn't have any damage to her besides a sore paw she is a little defensive when it comes to us cutting her nails,
She loves us when it is done but while it is being done we are not her favorite people. This is why having a pair of clippers that have a safety area so I don't over clip her nails is very important. I need to get them done fast.
Paw two Paw and a few others on the market have this extra safety feature, but I have never seen a pair that come with a file, which my Saint does not mind me using. Go figure. I also like the locking clip so when they are not in use I don't have to worry about going through the pet grooming materials and risking a cut to myself.
Great product that does what it says it will do safely.
What Paw two Paw has to say about their product.
- Dog Nail Clipper comes in an ergonomic design, ensuring a comfortable and secure grip to greatly reduce the risk of injuries when cutting your pets claws. Never overcut again
- Our Quality stainless steel won't rust but stay sharp for weekly use
- Blades are shaped to fit your dogs different size claws. Comes with a nail file to soften and smooth the edges of the Nails. This is helpful particularly for older dogs who does not naturally file their nails while walking any longer
- Clippers are specifically meant for trimming large and giant dog claws
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - Lifetime Warranty
You can find out more about Paw two Paw on:
Disclosure: MarksvilleandMe received one or more of the products mentioned above as part of a promotion with Tomoson and Paw two Paw. Regardless, MarksvilleandMe only recommends products or services we use personally and believe will be good for our readers. Some of the links in the article may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive compensation. If you would like MarksvilleandMe to review a product or service please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.