So I was tagged in a twitter conversation and thought I would take a look because it caught my attention and found a post someone else did and wanted to do one of my own. Our family has been making the best of what we have been going through so I thought I would post 10 things we are grateful for.
1. I am thankful for the Love of God in my life.
2. I am thankful for my family. We cry and laugh together. We may not agree but when push comes to shove we will always be there for each other.
3. I am thankful for my pets. Even though they sometimes make messes they always know when I am sick before anyone else and are there to comfort me.
4. Very Grateful for the things our family is blessed to have. More then some, less then most but always grateful for what we have.
5. As always I am grateful for a loving heart. It has never mattered how badly someone treats me. I always find the good in them, love them unconditionally, and never cease praying for them.
6. My smile which I inherited from my father, and one I see everytime I see my children smile. So grateful for one thing that can light up anyones life in mere seconds.
7.I am always grateful for everyday God give me to live on this Earth. Another day to cherish what he has given. I was born with a weak immune system and have always struggled with health, but God keeps waking me each day so he is not done with me yet.
8.Grateful for the chance to Learn. I am always trying to learn new things. Understand this, or live more like the Bible says we should. I am not perfect but that is because I am human, but non the less I try each day that I am allowed to breath to learn and grow in my path with the Lord.
9.My children are my life. I am ever grateful for them. I live through their eyes with things I couldn't do in my life. I try and give them opportunities that didn't come along in my youth.
10. Grateful for the parents I had growing up. They taught me love, kindness, strength as well as compassion. They told me to always keep an open mind and always look at something from more then one view point. They also taught me how to think things through (most times I try), stand up for what I believe is right, protect others, tell the truth, and always help out when I can.
I could personally go on and on for what I am grateful for but these were the 10 that came to mind today. Tomorrow the list might be totally different or completely the same. That is what is great about being human we can change it up. No matter how bad things get there is always something to be grateful for.
What are you grateful for?