Great for hikers, birdwatchers, trail guides, writers, poems, thoughts, journaling, daily to do lists, and sketches.
Fits in your purse, back pocket, hand, glove compartment (think mileage). Just so many uses.
You can purchase your Go North Book on Amazon.
What Go North Books has to say about their product.
Northbooks are great notebooks made in New York. Our original ruled soft cover notebook keeps it simple with high quality paper for a fine writing experience. Each notebook is 5x8 inches (13x20 cm) with rounded corners. This notebook is our go-to size for light work and for serious play, and it works great as a writing journal.
Try your first Northbook, and put piece of Brooklyn in your stash today!
- Designed in NYC and made in Brooklyn, Northbooks is a distinctly American brand
- Flexible and durable soft cover of 30% post consumer kraft paper, color neutral
- 96 pages of smooth college ruled, acid-free paper, certified for ecological sourcing and manufactured in the US
- Sized small enough to pack along and large enough to write it all down, works as a travel journal and as a notepad for list making
- High quality paper that is a joy to write on, and keeps ink from bleeding across pages
You can find out more about Go North Books on:
Disclosure: MarksvilleandMe received one or more of the products mentioned above as part of a promotion with Tomoson and Go North Books. Regardless, MarksvilleandMe only recommends products or services we use personally and believe will be good for our readers. Some of the links in the article may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive compensation. If you would like MarksvilleandMe to review a product or service please contact us at email@example.com.