Luckily you can find yoga mat straps on the internet for sale. There are some great choices out there with FiveFourTen being one of them. This has a adjustable fit so it will fit both thin and thick mats alike, with our without your yoga towel attached.
I was able to get the Purple one and it really has a nice contrast against my black mat. I am happy, and for now on when the girls borrow the mats they have to give me the straps as soon as they take them off.
You can find the FiveFourTen yoga mat strap on Amazon.
What Five Four Ten has to say about their product.
Carry your mat with you without the bulk!
- Are you looking for an easier way to carry your mat?
- Does your mat sit in a bag after class collecting odor and bacteria?
- Have you already tried a mat strap in the past, but it ripped?
Introducing the extremely durable Yoga Mat Strap!
- Includes a 6 month warranty
- Helps your mat to air out and reduce odor and bacteria
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Reinforced design makes it extremely durable
- Cinch can be loosened or tightened to fit any size mat
You can find out more about Gnome Workshop on:
Disclosure: MarksvilleandMe received one or more of the products mentioned above as part of a promotion with Tomoson, Five Four Ten and Gnome Shop. Regardless, MarksvilleandMe only recommends products or services we use personally and believe will be good for our readers. Some of the links in the article may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive compensation. If you would like MarksvilleandMe to review a product or service please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.