I have been doing Yoga on and off for many years. Yesterday I had an appointment with the disability Dr. and boy did I learn just how un flexible I really am.
Years of not doing Yoga regularly on top of having Fibromyalgia has not been good to my body, so I am going to try and get into doing Yoga on a daily basis.
I now know where I need to work on. Lets just say I didn't walk away from the appointment feeling very good about myself but I guess it is good for disability case. This Yoga Stretching strap is really going to help me achieve results. They might not be as good as I once was but will bring me closer to being able to move more easily.
Lets just say after doing what he wanted me to do, I was worn out, tired, and in severe pain. So here to more stretching, and flexibility in the future for better health.
You can find the FiveFourTen strap on Amazon.
What FiveFourTen has to say about their product.
Are you looking for a way to help you achieve the perfect form on difficult yoga poses?
Are you constantly suffering from injuries from training?
Have you already tried a yoga strap in the past, but it ripped?
Introducing the extremely durable Yoga Strap by FiveFourTen!
• MASTER DIFFICULT YOGA POSES - Practicing stretching excercises has been proven to help you master yoga poses and balancing techniques.
• ADJUSTABLE - The Steel D rings make this strap easy to adjust for any height or stretch. The strap is 8 feet long and 1.5 inches wide.
• INCREASE YOUR FLEXIBILITY - Proper stretching is proven to increase your flexibility. The FiveFourTen Yoga strap allows you to perform each stretch properly to prevent injury as well as improve your form.
• TOUGH AND DURABLE - These High Quality Straps are thick, rugged and made to withstand abuse. They are also reinforced and made from 100% Cotton. Can be Hand washed or Machine washed
• 1 YEAR WARRANTY - If you are not 100% satisfiedYou are covered by our 1 Year Warranty
Disclosure: MarksvilleandMe received one or more of the products mentioned above as part of a promotion with Tomoson and FiveFourTen. Regardless, MarksvilleandMe only recommends products or services we use personally and believe will be good for our readers. Some of the links in the article may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive compensation. If you would like MarksvilleandMe to review a product or service please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.