We don't use this so much for looking for urine spots as we do for just being able to see in dark situations. We have these little flashlights all over the house and even in our vehicle for emergencies.
This flashlight comes with 3 AAA batteries which is nice because I don't have to go out and try and find the right size they are ready to go when I need them.
This flashlight also comes with a wrist strap so you don't lose it while in use. You can even hang it up by the strap by your keys so you have it ready when you need it. Small enough to fit in a drawer, purse, glove compartment, first aid kit, etc.
You can find this Ultraviolet LED UV flashlight Blacklight on Amazon.
What OxyLED has to say about their product.
12LED UV flashlight is well built, inexpensive and effective. Clearly shows urine stains, invisible food stains on the floor and table, and UV-sensitive markings on currency and official identification cards, including passports. With 12 brighter ultraviolet LED lights, the Blacklight flashlight shows fluorescence staining more clearly.
1. If the ultraviolet led flashlight does not turn on, please check batteries and battery case whether they are installed correctly
2. The ultraviolet led black light works best in dark environment and spot dried urine stain;
3. Does not work on reflective surface or carpet with fluoresce;
4. For few dark color carpets, the reflected stain color will be very close to the color of the carpet, making it harder to see;
- Bulb Type: LED 395nm
- Bulb Life: 50,000 hrs
- Body Material: Aluminum with hard anodizing finish
- Battery Require: 3 x AAA batteries (included)
- Switch Type: push On/Off button
- Weight: 125g/ 4.5 oz
- Diameter: 34mm/1.3in
- Length: 122mm/4.8in
You can find out more about OxyLED on:
Disclosure: MarksvilleandMe received one or more of the products mentioned above as part of a promotion with Tomoson and OxyLED. Regardless, MarksvilleandMe only recommends products or services we use personally and believe will be good for our readers. Some of the links in the article may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive compensation. If you would like MarksvilleandMe to review a product or service please contact us at email@example.com.