Having children usually means owning bikes and with that comes keeping them safe when they are doing errands around town or swimming at the park. With a bike lock we can make sure their bikes stay theirs and not someone else's.
A lock that is easy for my children to use but hard for someone to crack is something we needed and this bike lock does that. For safety we always keep a copy of the code in a safe place in case the children forget it.
I love that this comes with a bike mount to hold the lock. It has a cover protecting the metal from rusting, and has a sleek design,
You can find this bike lock on Amazon.
- 1. 5'(1.5m) long x 1/2" (12mm) diameter with the vinyl-coated, Mounting bracket included for easy transportation.
2. Ideal for bicycles, strollers, ATVs, skateboards, sports equipment, tools, and ladders and gates.
3. Set your Set your own personalized number combination for easy unlocking.
4. 4-Digit combination mechanism for 10,000 possibilities and keyless convenience.
5. Flexible and vinyl-coated steel cables for strong cut resistance.
Disclosure: MarksvilleandMe received one or more of the products mentioned above as part of a promotion with Tomoson and Sunsella. Regardless, MarksvilleandMe only recommends products or services we use personally and believe will be good for our readers. Some of the links in the article may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive compensation. If you would like MarksvilleandMe to review a product or service please contact us at email@example.com.