I know with having Fibromyalgia this will come in handy, no pun intended. Being comfortable and trying to stay as pain free as possible is my daily mantra and sometimes all I have energy for is to pop onto the internet and say hello to friends and family updating my status, or looking through the news feed on the different sites I frequent.
I love how much my arms, are supported by this product and it has made a big difference in my pain level. with my arms during computer usage.
You can find this Keyboard Cushion set on Amazon.
What CushionCare has to say about their product.
CushionCare Keyboard Wrist Pad comes with Mouse Pad LOVE YOUR HANDS AND WRIST!
Ever experienced painful and tingling sensation on your fingers when using your laptop or your PC?
Has your arm and hands become numb due to hours of typing and encoding?
Avoid wrist complications like Carpal Tunnel Syndrome now!
The CushionCare Keyboard Wrist Pad is finally here to offer the ergonomic support you need.
This Keyboard Wrist Pad Helps To:
1. KEEP YOUR WRISTS IN NEUTRAL POSITION - This keyboard wrist pad supports your palm during periods of inactivity, ensuring proper hand position while typing.
2. PROVIDE RELIEF FOR OFFICE WORKERS AND GAME LOVERS - Made from high-quality foam, it conforms to wrists for exceptional comfort. It does not lose its shape overtime and is very durable and lightweight.
3. AVOID INJURIES that can lead to repetitive stress disorder - It helps avoid joint and wrist problems (rheumatoid arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome).
Why Choose The CushionCare Keyboard Wrist Pad?
- Built To Last
- Made from High-Quality Foam
- Lightweight-yet-durable construction for years of use
- Non-skid backing holds pad firmly in place
- The best customer support you can ask for
Buy With Confidence! We Offer a "No Questions Asked, 100% Money Back, 3-Year Warranty" if for any reason you are not fully satisfied.
Disclosure: MarksvilleandMe received one or more of the products mentioned above as part of a promotion with Tomoson and CushionCare. Regardless, MarksvilleandMe only recommends products or services we use personally and believe will be good for our readers. Some of the links in the article may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive compensation. If you would like MarksvilleandMe to review a product or service please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.