One thing I have love about baking is using Silicone baking mats. Wish they were here growing up. My mother wasn't much of a baker so what I do I learned mainly on my own with little tips over the years from here and there.
I swore being a mom I would teach all of my children to cook, bake, and grill. So far we have made that happen. Everyone loves to try new foods, baking, cooking, grilling.
Silicone mats are one thing that is uses in the kitchen in several ways from baking, cookie cutting, rolling dough, and play mats for the kids when they are playing with play doh.
You can find the PhatMat on Amazon.
What Brijtek has to say about their product.
Silicone Baking Sheets for Healthy Lifestyle from The PhatMat The Healthy Alternative!
• Are you worried about baking with Teflon pans, oils, grease and spray chemicals?
• Do you want a healthy non-stick option?
• Are you spending too much money for parchment paper, wax paper, sprays and oils?
• Are you tired of wasting time scrubbing and cleaning pans and floured counters?
Introducing The PhatMat Nonstick Baking Sheet
• BPA Free food-safe silicone mat wonâ€TMt stick to foods
• Premium materials means no funny added tastes
• Easy to clean with warm water and mild soap. Dishwasher safe!
• Reusable mat will save you money over expensive papers, sprays and oils!
• Multi-purpose. Use for kneading dough, crafts as well!
• Stop filling landfills with used paper and spray products
• 16 1/2 x 11 1/2 inches fit half sheet baking sheets
• FDA & LFGB approved
Disclosure: MarksvilleandMe received one or more of the products mentioned above as part of a promotion with Tomoson and Brijtek. Regardless, MarksvilleandMe only recommends products or services we use personally and believe will be good for our readers. Some of the links in the article may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive compensation. If you would like MarksvilleandMe to review a product or service please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.