When this came in my daughter claimed it as hers. She said this is great for doing art in her room instead of getting out the big easel she can take this out when she is just working on something smaller.
She loves the storage as well as the cover that keeps everything in the right places. She loves that this is adjustable and then folds flat for transportability. The carrying handle is another great extra for being able to tote it where you would like to use it.
For a secondary use this would make a great place to put recipes and store a cookbook on.
You can find this Art Easel on Amazon.
US Art Supply "Solid Solana" Desktop Easel
- Portable tabletop storage box that converts to a painting easel with 1 easy adjustment.
- The easel incline adjusts to four positions and will accommodate a canvas up to 11" x 14".
- Has a drawer with three compartments to hold brushes and other essential gear.
- Box Easel Size: 13-3/8"Wide x 10-1/4"Deep x2" High, (Adjusts to 11"High)
- Ideal for holding cookbooks. The drawer latches securely for storage or travel.
You can find out more about US Art Supply on:
Disclosure: MarksvilleandMe received one or more of the products mentioned above as part of a promotion with Tomoson and US Art Supply. Regardless, MarksvilleandMe only recommends products or services we use personally and believe will be good for our readers. Some of the links in the article may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive compensation. If you would like MarksvilleandMe to review a product or service please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.