I love that these come with a pouch, lens cloth, and face mask. These are really shiny and more on the rainbow side then the mirrored side but y daughter loves them. They will come in great use next year.
Another thing I like about these goggles is that that can fit overtop of a helmet if you wear one while skiing. These can also be used for sleigh riding, snowboarding, or any other winter sport where you need protection from the sun.
Adjustable strap makes these easy to fit to either your head or helmet. I give these a thumbs up.
These Ski Goggles can be found on Amazon.
What Cozia Design has to say about their product.
- TOP OF THE LINE TECHNOLOGY: Cozia Design Premium Ski Goggles are one step ahead of the game with special panoramic anti-fog dual lens
- PREMIUM DESIGN, innovative technology: Our skiing goggles come equipped with detachable, interchangeable lens with guaranteed 100% UV protection, wide vision and four ventilation holes on each side for comfortable fit and wear.
- IMPROVED FLEXIBLE FRAME: Multilayer, extra malleable face foam anti-scratch frame. Detachable lens.
- ONE SIZE FIT: Extra-long, adjustable strap fit for helmet or winter headwear. Lightweight, comfortable. Perfect for both men and women. Ski goggles that fit over glasses. May not fit young children.
- SUPERIOR VALUE - PERFECT WINTER SKI BUNDLE: Premium quality fabric, extra warm, breathable for improved wind and low-temperature protection SKI MASK + Absorbent, rapid-dry soft MICROFIBER CLEANING CLOTH + PROTECTIVE POUCH.
You can find out more about Cozi Design on:
Disclosure: MarksvilleandMe received one or more of the products mentioned above as part of a promotion with Tomoson and Cozi Design. Regardless, MarksvilleandMe only recommends products or services we use personally and believe will be good for our readers. Some of the links in the article may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive compensation. If you would like MarksvilleandMe to review a product or service please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.