One of the few luxuries I had while raising 6 children and providing child care for many others was the relaxing bath times that I had from time to time.
Most of those included face masks, and now they also include hair masks. The First Botany Coconut oil hair mask is a product I use about once a week but says it can be used twice a week.
I wash my hair then put in a smidge more of this hair mask then I would conditioner and I let it sit the whole 15 minutes as when I condition I usually let that sit between 3-5 minutes before rinsing out.
When I use this hair mask I don't use conditioner but you can if you would like. I love how my hair feels after. It will help with heat, sun, and regular hair damage, and will even promote growth. All I know is I love how my hair is after a mask treatment.
First Botany Coconut Oil Hair Mask can be found on Amazon.
What First Botany has to say about their product.
Why Choose Coconut Oil Hair Mask by First Botany?
• Restore and strengthen weak, damaged, and brittle hair
• Restore healthy shine, softness, and luster while delivering healing moisturizers.
• Treat split ends and tame frizz while giving your hair a healthy radiance and renewed volume & strength.
• Create protection against the damaging effects of heat and styling while fostering ideal growth conditions for all types of hair.
• Beneficial for people who have thinning hair or hair loss problems
• Made with natural ingredients that are safe for all hair types.
• Sulfate Free and Paraben Free
You can find out more about First Botany on:
Disclosure: MarksvilleandMe received one or more of the products mentioned above as part of a promotion with Tomoson and First Botany. Regardless, MarksvilleandMe only recommends products or services we use personally and believe will be good for our readers. Some of the links in the article may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive compensation. If you would like MarksvilleandMe to review a product or service please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.