It is rare that I use a whole can of anything like dog food, cat food, tomato paste, soda, chicken broth, evaporated milk, etc. Now you can store these things in your fridge and not have to worry about smells being left behind long after you have finished those products.
These silicone lids are really nice as they fit several kinds of small cans, bottles, and other small containers. You get 6 of these lids which will seal up to a 4 inch diameter container. These are also great to have around when you are drinking soda in the summer so you can cover the top and not have to worry about bees flying inside.
The modfamily silicone lids can be found on Amazon.
What modFamily has to say about their product.
Introducing STRETCH N' SEAL: The COOLEST, most VERSATILE lid set you will ever find!Where is the lid for this container? Who knows, who cares...stop asking...stop looking:
- NEVER need to find a matching lid again: get over that pain with STRETCH N' SEAL multi-use lids
- ENJOY the tightest seal possible - occurs best when the sealing surface is DRY
- FITS directly over bowls and food items themselves, avoiding a container transfer
- FRESH, FRESH, FRESH! Keep it fresh for the next day!
- STRETCH N' SEAL silicone lids are thick & strong and won't tear- STRETCH N' SEAL lids come with a LIFETIME GUARANTEE
You can find out more about modFamily on:
Disclosure: MarksvilleandMe received one or more of the products mentioned above as part of a promotion with Tomoson and modFamily. Regardless, MarksvilleandMe only recommends products or services we use personally and believe will be good for our readers. Some of the links in the article may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive compensation. If you would like MarksvilleandMe to review a product or service please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.