I have tried using cellulite cream in the past but unless someone helped me I couldn't always reach all of the spots. With this massager and brush from Shir Home I am able to do that with no problem. The long handled brush has two sides, one for body brushing to increase circulation while brushing away dead skin, and a second side for massaging in cream or using on it's own.
The hand massaging pad is great for use on legs and arms, while the long handled brush is great for hard to reach spots. Here is to better skin, and less cellulite.
The Shir Home massaging brush set can be found on Amazon.
What Shir Home has to say about their product.
DO YOU WANT TO REDUCE CELLULITE TREATMENT?
· Daily use with cellulite massager boosts your skin's ability to circulate blood flow aiding in lymphatic drainage and ultimately ridding the body of dangerous toxins.
· Designed to bring you real results and it going to be the best beauty products.
· The soft nib works perfectly in draining fluids and exhaling trapped toxins to increase blood circulation.
· Ideal for all skin types.
· It's the best cellulite massager you'll need to sculpt your body.
DO YOU NEED RELAXING AND ENERGIZING?
· This body brush give to your skin healthful glow and exfoliate skin.
· Dry brushing feels like massage.
· Brushing your body in shower will give to your skin breathe, relax and increase blood flow circulation
· The bristles are designed in a unique configuration to help your skin's pores open up and release toxins and be wrinkle-free skin.
· 14 inch long handle body brush, back brush.
You can find out more about Shir Home on:
Disclosure: MarksvilleandMe received one or more of the products mentioned above as part of a promotion with Tomoson and Shir Home. Regardless, MarksvilleandMe only recommends products or services we use personally and believe will be good for our readers. Some of the links in the article may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive compensation. If you would like MarksvilleandMe to review a product or service please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.